This article is a list comprise of different eateries that senior age 50 and over can save 10% – 20 percent off their bills. You will need to ask for your discount or you will not receive your discount. If the cashier or server is not familiar with your percent off then please ask them nicely to get the manager or supervisor and ask them about your percent off. From my knowledge, most cashiers are not familiar with their store policies.
I would advise for you to call your local restaurant and ask what discounts they offer seniors before going.
Please refer your friend and family to this site to read about all the great places you or they can save at.
YOU MUST ASK FOR YOUR DISCOUNT
1. A&W Restaurant -Age 55 and over gets 10% off or discounted drink
2. Applebee’s – Age 60 and over gets 15% off with Golden Apple Card
3. Arby’s – Age 55 and over gets 10% off
4. Artic Circle Restaurants – Age 55 and over gets 15% off
5. Bakers Square – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
6. Ben & Jerry’s – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
7. Bennigan’s – Age 60 and over gets a discount that varies by location
8. Bob’s Big Boy – Age 60 and over gets a discount that varies by location
9. Bob Evans – Age 55 and over gets a senior menu which have smaller portion meals and less expensive prices
10. Boston Market – Age 65 and over gets 10% off
11. Brian’s Bar-B-Q – Age 55 and over gets 10% off
12. Burger King – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
13. Captain D’s Seafood Restaurant – Age 62 and over receive various discounts on Sundays and Wednesday
14. Carls Jr. – Offer is a 10% discount on meals or drinks and it depends on location
15. Carrows – Age 60 receive discounted items from the senior menu
16. Chick-Fil-A – Age 55 and over gets 10% off their purchase and a free small drink or coffee
17. Chili’s Bar & Grill – Age 55 and over gets 10% off
18. CiCi’s Pizza – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
19. Church Chicken – Age 65 and over gets 10% off
20. Country Kitchen – Age 55 and over gets various discounts
21. Culvers – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
22. Dairy Queens – Age 55 and over gets 10% off or a free small drink depending on location
23. Del Taco – Age 55 and over gets 10% off or a free drink
24. Denny’s – Age 55 and over gets 10% off – AARP members and guest gets 20% off between 4pm – 10pm
25. Dunkin’ Donuts – Age 55 and over gets 10% off or free coffee
26. Einstein’s Bagels – Age 60 and over gets 10% off baker’s dozen of bagels
27. El Pollo Loco – Age 55 and over gets 10% off
28. Elephant Bar Restaurant – Age 60 and over gets 20% off when they register for a Senior Explorer VIP card
29. Friendly’s Restaurant and Ice Cream – Age 60 and over gets a discounted price on any order.
30. Fuddrucker’s Worlds Greatest Hamburger – Age 55 and over gets 10% off any senior platter
31. Gatti’s Pizza – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
32. Golden Corral – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
33. Grandy’s – Age 65 and over gets 10% off
34. Ground Round Bar and Grill – Age 60 and over gets 15% off every Monday
35. Hardee’s – Age 65 and over gets a beverage for $0.33 everyday
36. Hoss’s Family Steak and Sea House – Age 60 and over gets 10% off from 11am – 1:30pm & from 4pm -close. Save 25% from 1:30pm – 4pm – Monday thru Saturdays.
37. IHOP – Age 55 and over gets 10% off
38. Jack in the Box – Age 55 and over gets up to 20% off
39. KFC – Age 55 and over gets a free small drink with any meal
40. Krispy Kreme – Age 50 and over gets 10% off
41. Le Peep Restaurant – Age 55 and over gets 10% off
42. Long John Silver’s – Age 55 and over gets various discounts at different locations
43. Lord Ashleys Pub and Eatery – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
44. Luby’s – Age 50 and over gets 20% off
45. Macayo’s Mexican Restaurant – Age 60 and over gets 20% off after signing up for a free senior card
46. McDonald’s – Age 55 and over gets a discounts on coffee everyday
47. Mrs. Fields – Age 60 and over gets 10% off at participating locations
48. O’Charleys – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
49. Old Country Buffet – Age 60 will receive various discounts after purchasing a senior card for $1
50. Po’Boys Creole Cafe – Age 55 and over gets 20% off from 2-7pm – Sundays through Thursdays
51. Ponderosa Steakhouse – Age 60 receive rotating senior deals between 11am -4om everyday
52. Popeye’s Fried Chicken – Age 55 and over gets 10% off or a free drink
53. Premier Diner – Age 62 and over gets 10% off
54. Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory – Age 65 and over gets 20% off
55. Roy Rogers – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
56. Ryan’s Grill, Buffet and Bakery – Age 60 and over with a Ryans Senior Club card receives senior discounts
57. Schlotzky’s Deli – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
58. Scotts Seafood Grill and Bar – Age 55 and over gets 20% off
59. Shoney’s – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
60. Sizzlers – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
61. Sonic – Age 60 and over gets 10% off or free beverage
62. Steak ‘n Shake – Age 50 and over gets 10% off every Monday & Tuesday
63. Subway – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
64. Sweet Tomatoes – Age 62 and over gets 10% off
65. Taco Bell – Age 65 and over gets 5% off; free beverages for seniors
66. Taco Bueno – Get 10% off – age varies by location
67. Taco Time – Age 55 and over gets 10% off
68. TCBY – Age 55 and over gets 10% off
69. Tea Room Cafe – Age 50 and over gets 10% off
70. Village Inn – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
71. Waffle House – Age 60 and over gets 10% off every Monday
72. Wendy’s – Age 55 and over gets 10% off
73. Whataburger – Age 62 and over gets 10% off or a free small coffee
74. White Castle – Age 62 and over gets 10% off
I love to eat at Denny’s mainly because 2 of my kids will eat free when I purchase a meal and I can get breakfast anytime of the day. Denny’s is another cheap eat for me where I usually spend less then $10 whenever we visit.
The great thing is that the waitresses will write two different checks/orders for one table. I had went for my sons birthday and ask the waitress to write two separate checks for the same table. One check was for one paying adult meal, and two kids meal free, and the other check was for a free grand slam for my sons birthday, and since he is under 18, he didn’t have to show ID. I was supposed to use a 20% check on that visit with my meal, but I totally forgot to but hey, there is always next time.
Please click on the link below to get your Denny’s and check when kids eat free at your location because every location have different days and time.
The staff here are very friendly as well, they did mess up one of my order, but was more then willing to redo my order for my little guy.
To receive the birthday grand slam offer, you will have to sign up to Dennys email club and enter everyone’s birthdays. Kids don’t have to show any proof of birthday, but adults have to show an ID with their birthday. Plese click on the following link to join Dennys club and start receiving your FreeNess on http://dennysd.in/17V4jzl.
My kids love Gator Dockside on Tuesday Nights. One kids eat free per paying adult so since I go there with my three kids. I will order an entree and get one meal free, and my other son will order an appetizer and get a kids meal free for my younger son so it works out. Please check with you Gator Dockside if you can get a kids meal free when ordering an appetizer before ordering. By the way, kids get a free refill on their drinks, my kids always get chocolate milk.
We’ll go there for 5:30pm and leave at 8:30pm – yes I spend my Tuesday nights at Gator Dockside with my three little bundle of happiness. I will order the kids mac and cheese meal for my littlest tike because he has no patience to wait for us to order what we want. The waitresses are so nice that they will place his order without us being ready to place our whole order. Kids will visit the Clown and get their face paint and get whatever shape balloon they like while the food is being prepared. They will eat their dinner at the table while they play bingo at 6:30pm.
The waitress always gives my three kids a dessert although we always order two kids meals which makes me appreciate and love this place even more – it is so kid friendly and the waiters always smile and play with the kiddies. It is a fun filled evening with my boys that I enjoy a great deal.
I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for great food and a kids friendly atmosphere. Please click on the following link to get your closest Gator Dockside location http://bit.ly/18Obhaz
This is another great recipe book for anyone who is diabetic. Recipes seem delicious, I can have hams, eggs, sausage and fruits anytime for breakfast.
Top 20 Diabetic breakfast recipes is a free downloadable booklet that you may view anytime you like. Please click here http://bit.ly/19oXWbl for your free booklet. A low sugar diet can help to lose weight with minimal exercise, but you should as a doctor before doing so.
I love to grill and love BBQ so I am enjoying reading these tips. Reading this guide makes me want do some grilling for dinner tonight. Below is page 11 from Weber’s Girls Guide to Grilling. You will have to click on the link below to view the whole guide because its too much to add on this post.
Excerpt taken from Weber’s Girls Guide to Grilling
How to Start Your Grill
Now, let’s get going. Step one: Starting the fire.
To start a charcoal grill:
• Remove the lid and open all air vents
before building the fire.
• Mound the briquets into a pyramid-shaped
pile or pile the charcoal
into a Weber® RapidFire® chimney starter.
• Place either Weber® FireStartersTM lighter
cubes (they are non-toxic, odorless, and
tasteless) or crumbled newspaper under
the pile of briquets and light.
• When coals are covered with a light grey
ash (usually 25 to 30 minutes), arrange the
coals with long-handled tongs according
to the cooking method you are going to
• For additional smoke flavor,
consider adding hardwood chips or
chunks (soaked in water for at least
30 minutes and drained) or moistened
fresh herbs such as rosemary, thyme, or
bay leaves. Place the wet wood or herbs
directly on the coals just before you begin
(We purposely left out instructions for using lighter fluid. That’s
because we think the choices previously outlined are superior. Lighter
fluid is messy and can impart a
chemical taste to your food unless
it is thoroughly burned off. If you
choose to use lighter fluid, follow
the manufacturer’s instructions
and NEVER add lighter fluid to a
To start your gas grill:
• Open the lid. Check that all burner control knobs are turned to off and that your
fuel tank is not empty.
• Turn the gas supply on at the source.
• Light the grill according to the
manufacturer’s directions, using either the
igniter switch or a match, if necessary.
Generally, when light-ing a gas grill, only
one burner should be turned on for ignition. Once the fire has begun, other
burners can be turned on.
• Close the lid and preheat the grill until
the thermometer reaches 500˚F to 550˚F.
This will take 10 to 15 minutes. To cook,
adjust burner controls as the recipe
Please click here to view full pages of Weber’s Girls Guide to Grilling http://bit.ly/169TI4h
Godiva has a rewards card, and it has lots of benefits for chocolate lovers or chocolate givers. I am a big time chocolate lover and can’t live without it – maybe that is why I can’t seem to lose weight.
Please click here http://bit.ly/12pWCCL to join the rewards program. Nothing beats free chocolate and free shipping if you are going to purchase it anyway. Love Godiva truffles.
Excerpt taken from Godiva offer page:
REWARDS CLUB MEMBERS ENJOY
FREE piece of Chocolate every month *
Spend $20 and receive a free gift the following month *
FREE standard shipping for one online order *
Exclusive offers every month
PLUS Godiva Chocolate Notes, your monthly e-newsletter with member-only offers & new product announcements.
BENEFITS OF WEBSITE REGISTRATION
- Enjoy faster and simpler checkout
- Track previous orders
- Store your address book, and much more
I use Jiffy Mix all the time, an actually majority of the time I have to use the oven. I love to make biscuits, corn bread, pancake, corndogs, muffins, waffles, funnel cake and so many other things.
Book is available to one request per visitor and only for United States. You may view the book online also, but it doesn’t hurt to have an actual copy of it in your hand for when the internet is out or when you cannot take an electronic device to the kitchen. Too receive your free Jiffy Mix Recipe Book, please click the following link http://bit.ly/17IKefD
Diabetic recipes look so delicious, actually makes my mouth water. We are not a diabetic household, but I don’t mind making some of these recipes for a healthier eating habit. These recipes reminds people that you may be diabetic, but you can also eat in style.
I will be sharing this personally with my family members who are diabetic. So please share with your family and get ready to feast on nutritionist low-carb recipes like Roasted Pork Tenderloin and Rosemary Orange Chicken.
When you join the 28 day free diabetic meal plan, you will also have access to the free online diabetes community. You will also gain access to thousands of additional recipes information to support and help us manage diabetes. Please click on the following link to get this offer http://bit.ly/13iba19.
Excerpt taken from offer page:
Get your FREE 28-Day Diabetic Meal Plan now! Each day is filled with diabetic meals and recipes you’ll love!
- More than 50 low-carb recipes
- Nutritionist tested and approved
- Day-by-day menus for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
Get your free birthday ice cream from Baskin Robin by joining their Ice Cream Club. To see offer page, please click here: http://bit.ly/11AybSU
Baskin-Robbins: About Us
Get to know the good folks who make life so sweet. Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine’s 31st annual Franchise 500® ranking, Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium ice cream, specialty frozen desserts and beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at nearly 7,000 retail shops in nearly 50 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,000 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies.
Get your free 2 Grilled Chicken Tacos And Premium Milk Shake. You will receive 2 free chicken soft tacos from DelTaco for signing up to there email club and you will receive there premium milk shake on your birthday. I love milkshakes so its not a bad offer t all. You will also receive special offers from them upon joining their email club but you can always opt out to do that. This restaurant is located in New Mexico and Texas. Great Tip – if you don’t live in one of these locations and are planing to visit then you can join their club 1-2 weeks prior to your vacation time.