Almost every woman I have met have worn acrylic nails/fake nails one point or another in their life except my mother. Acrylic nails can show off your personality with attractive designs. They do not last as long as we might want, but then again they might last long enough for others who like to change their design and nail length often. We have to be careful about how to remove acrylic nails without breaking our real nails because it can be a task to repair our real nails. Imagine you can take off acrylic nails at home pain free with acetone and oil – just two ingredients!
We have to be careful about how we remove our acrylic nails because we might unintentionally damage our natural nails if we are not cautious of what we are doing. Our article below will tell you how to remove acrylic nails without breaking real nails.
I have met some females that nibble or chew on their acrylic fingernails until most of it is off which is not hygienically healthy and not good for your nail beds. Biting your acrylic nails can severely damage your real nails but do not worry because we will show how to remove your acrylic nails without harming your real fingernails safely.
Acrylic nails will most likely damage your nails every time you have them put on. It is best to have a professional person take your acrylic nails off but if you cannot get to the salon then try the method below. I am not sure if the method below will work on gel nails.
Take Off Acrylic Nails at Home Pain Free With Acetone and Oil
2 bowls that can loosely fit in each other
- Clip off as much acrylic nail as you can.
- Put some (enough to cover your nails in the bowl) pure acetone in the smaller bowl.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of baby oil to the pure acetone.
- Put hot water in the larger bowl.
- Place the smaller bowl with the acetone and oil mixture in the larger bowl so that the acetone mixture can become warm. DO NOT microwave the acetone because it is highly flammable.
- Soak your nails for about 45 minutes or until acrylic nails can easily slide off.
- You will not need to pry your acrylic nails off.
- You can wipe off any gooey acrylic nail that is left on your real nail bed.
- Please generously wash your hands after removing acrylic nails.
- Lotion, lotion, lotion as much as you can throughout the day because acetone can cause some individuals finger to dry out.
- Warning: Acetone is known to dry out some individuals nails.
Take Off Acrylic Nails at Home Pain-Free With Acetone and Oil