Refresh Your Manicure While Traveling
I am sure most of us have encounter chipped nail polish while traveling or on our way to something important and needed almost perfect nails. Well here is a solution for that if you have a few minutes to spare to refresh your manicure while traveling.
Always remember to carry the nail polish color you are using with you everywhere you go along with a nail file/buffer, base coat and clear top coat of polish. Did you had your nails done at the salon – well that is no problem, just purchase a color that is very similar or the same to the nail polish you have on and carry that with you.
Tip: I put my nail polishes in a small, durable plastic container so that my pocketbook does not get ruin in the event it spills or clank against each other and break open.
Follow our 5 easy steps below to refresh your manicure while traveling. The 5 steps will help your manicure last an extra few days.
Steps to Refresh Your Manicure While Traveling
1. Use a buffer to smooth chipped nail polish
2. Apply base coat nail polish to chipped area without polish
3. Apply nail polish to nail and let it dry
4. Apply a second coat of color nail polish to your entire nail after step 3 is completely dried.
5. Apply your top coat nail polish and enjoy your repaired chip nail