Take off acrylic nails with hot water
Acrylic nails are so beautiful to have but can be a pain in the buttocks to remove if you cannot go to the salon. Applying the fake nails is the easy part but removing the acrylic nails can be painful. You are about to read how to take off acrylic nails with only hot water which in my opinion is not as painful as other methods.
How to Remove Acrylic Nails with Only Hot Water / How to Take Off Acrylic Nails with Only Hot Water
- Boiled water and cool it down a little. The water should not be warm water, and it should not be extremely hot as well. Hot water can burn your skin or hurt you.
- Put the water in a bowl that is big enough for you to dip your fingers in.
- Dip your fingers in the bowl.
- You will need to soak your fingers in the water for a very long time, so I suggest doing this when you are watching T.V because you will not be able to use your fingers.
- Soak your fingers in the water until your acrylic starts swelling but do not remove your nails/fingers from the water.
Can you believe it – you are about to take off acrylic nails with only hot water.
- Swelling of the acrylic nails means that the nails can be easily removed.
- Keep your fingers dipped in the water until your fake nails start coming off easily.
- Please be careful with this step – use a toothpick or orange nail stick and gently try to pry up the fake nail from your real/natural nail.
- You can reheat your water and resoak your nails if need to make the process easier.
- It is best if you use a nail file to remove the remaining glue from the acrylic nail.
- Apply vaseline jelly, moisturizing lotion or nail cream on your nails to keep them soft and help them heal from the acrylic nail.
This is also a simple method on how to take off acrylic nails when it hurts
Please let us know if this process worked for you because it is an utterly fantastic way to remove fake nails with water.
How to take off fake nails with hot water is one of the easiest ways to remove fake nails.