Originally posted 2017-12-10 12:04:13.
Turmeric Yogurt Avocado Face Mask
Turmeric yogurt avocado face mask will make you glow and shine with radiance. The three ingredients will give your skin many health benefits but turmeric and avocados are two superfoods that give us beautiful radiant skin. This great facial mask is compliments to avocado’s beneficial fats and natural fatty acids combine with turmeric many benefits.
. Health Benefits of Avocado
Avocado helps to give you healthy youthful skin with its anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. Avocado also helps to prevent premature aging of your skin by fighting off free radicals that cause damage skin. Avocado tightens your pores, hydrate your dry skin cells and nourishes your skin with vitamin E, natural oils, and the fatty acids it contains.
. Health Benefits of Turmeric
Turmeric is a natural skin care ingredient that is applied topically to obtain glowing healthy vibrant skin. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-aging and antibacterial properties that are used to fight acne and reduce acne scars.
Turmeric contains nutrients such as calcium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, potassium and magnesium that helps to beautify our skin naturally.
- Calcium – helps to heal dry skin.
- Vitamin C – helps to build up collagen and maintain our skin elasticity.
- Vitamin B6 – helps to keep our skin moisturized and healthy for new skin cell formation.
- Potassium – helps to moisturize and hydrate our skin cells to decrease dry skin.
- Magnesium – helps slow down our skin aging process which helps to give us youthful radiant skin.
Health Benefits of Yogurt
Yogurt is healthy to eat and is also healthy for your skin when applied topically because it is rich in vitamins B and zinc which fortifies your skin. Vitamin B and zinc helps to prevent acne, blackheads, and pustules while lubricating our skin and eliminating sebum by deep-cleaning our pores.
Yogurt live cultures and antibacterial properties eliminates bacteria that causes acne. Yogurt will help to keep your skin soft while nourishing and hydrating your skin.
¼ tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp mashed avocado
1 tsp plain unsweetened yogurt
- Peel and mash the avocado with a fork until smooth.
- Add the turmeric and plain unsweetened yogurt to the mashed avocado and mix well.
- Apply the turmeric yogurt avocado face mask to your face.
- Leave the mask on your face for about 5-10 minutes before washing off with cold water.
*Make extra face mask and use it on your neck, arms and where ever you please or you can eat the leftover avocado which will benefit your body from the inside-out.