There are many different ways you can remove your acrylic nails at home with little pain or no pain at all. It is very easy to remove your nails in less then 30 minutes at home. I tried all three of the methods listed below, and they work well for me. My nails hurt a little because the person who did my acrylics, did a really horrible job. My nails currently have slices and huge dents in them from the last sets of acrylic nails. Please see which methods suits you better.
Please apply petroleum jelly, lotion or some kind of lubricant to your hands after you remove your acrylic nails. Also, very important, please wash your hands after anyone of these procedures.
1. Soak 10 pieces of cotton in pure acetone
2. Place one cotton at a time on your nail and please avoid touching your skin if possible
3. Take a piece of foil paper and wrap it around your fingernail to secure the soaked cotton
4. Let your nail soak for a while, not sure how long it will take for your nail, but it took about 20 minutes for my nails.
5. After about 20 minutes, the acrylic nail should slide off or be easier to remove.
6. If the nail doesn’t slide off, then reapply acetone for another 15 minutes.
Take a warm/hot shower and then immediately after, removed your acrylic nails. I removed all ten of my nails in under ten minutes using the Dentex Floss with the handle.
1. Take warm shower/bath
2. Use floss with the handle to pry edges of the nail upwards so that you can slide the floss under acrylic nail.
3. Slide floss under your acrylic nail and it should come off with little to no effort, it shouldn’t pain at all.
4. If you are planing on cutting your real nails after taking the acrylic nails out then it will be easier to cut the acrylic nail first, before removing it.
1. Get two bowls, One large and one smaller to fit in the large bowl
2. Fill large bowl with hot water
3. Fill smaller bowl with pure acetone
4. Put smaller bowl with acetone to sit in larger bowl with hot water – DO NOT empty the acetone in the water
5. Saturate your fingers in bowl with acetone
6. Keep your finger moving in the bowl, it will help the acetone to penetrate the acrylic
7. If the water becomes cold, throw away the cold water and refill with hot water. Hint, placing a candle warmer under water bowl will keep water warm/hot so you won’t have to replace water.
8. The nail should be deteriorated in 25 minutes or start to deteriorate. You should be able to take them off with little effort at all.
Please remember to wash your hands after removing acrylic nails and apply lots of lubricant to hands.
Here are some free tips on how you can type accent marks and characters in Spanish. Some Spanish vowel has an accent mark above them to show where you need to emphasis on the word. Writing in Spanish is somewhat different from writing in English.
Spanish writing has an upside down question mark (¿) to begin a question. It also has an upside down exclamation (¡) to begin an exclamation.
If your computer does not allow you to use these functions, then you can copy and paste the letters from the letters below.
To write letters in Spanish, please follow steps below
1. Please turn on your “Num lock” key
2. Please hold down the “Alt” key and type the numbers on the right side of keyboard
Number — Character
130 — é
160 —- á
161 —- í
162 —- ó
163 —- ú
164 —- ñ
168 —- ¿
173 —- ¡
0193 —- Á
0201 —- É
0205 —- Í
0211 —- Ó
0218 —- Ú
Macintosh Users – Please use this option
1. Please hold down the Option key while typing the vowel letter “e”
2. Release the Option key and letter “e” and type the letter you would like the accent to be on.
Option Key Combo — Accent Letter
Opt + e, then a — á
Opt + e, then e — é
Opt + e, then i — í
Opt + e, then o — ó
Opt + e, then u — ú
Opt + u, then u — ü
Opt + n, then n — ñ
Opt + 1 —– ¡
Opt + shift + ? — ¿
Opt + e, then A — Á
Opt + e, then E — É
Opt + e, then I — Í
Opt + e, then O — Ó
Opt + e, then U — Ú
This article is a list comprise of different eateries that senior age 50 and over can save 10% – 20 percent off their bills. You will need to ask for your discount or you will not receive your discount. If the cashier or server is not familiar with your percent off then please ask them nicely to get the manager or supervisor and ask them about your percent off. From my knowledge, most cashiers are not familiar with their store policies.
I would advise for you to call your local restaurant and ask what discounts they offer seniors before going.
Please refer your friend and family to this site to read about all the great places you or they can save at.
YOU MUST ASK FOR YOUR DISCOUNT
1. A&W Restaurant -Age 55 and over gets 10% off or discounted drink
2. Applebee’s – Age 60 and over gets 15% off with Golden Apple Card
3. Arby’s – Age 55 and over gets 10% off
4. Artic Circle Restaurants – Age 55 and over gets 15% off
5. Bakers Square – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
6. Ben & Jerry’s – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
7. Bennigan’s – Age 60 and over gets a discount that varies by location
8. Bob’s Big Boy – Age 60 and over gets a discount that varies by location
9. Bob Evans – Age 55 and over gets a senior menu which have smaller portion meals and less expensive prices
10. Boston Market – Age 65 and over gets 10% off
11. Brian’s Bar-B-Q – Age 55 and over gets 10% off
12. Burger King – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
13. Captain D’s Seafood Restaurant – Age 62 and over receive various discounts on Sundays and Wednesday
14. Carls Jr. – Offer is a 10% discount on meals or drinks and it depends on location
15. Carrows – Age 60 receive discounted items from the senior menu
16. Chick-Fil-A – Age 55 and over gets 10% off their purchase and a free small drink or coffee
17. Chili’s Bar & Grill – Age 55 and over gets 10% off
18. CiCi’s Pizza – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
19. Church Chicken – Age 65 and over gets 10% off
20. Country Kitchen – Age 55 and over gets various discounts
21. Culvers – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
22. Dairy Queens – Age 55 and over gets 10% off or a free small drink depending on location
23. Del Taco – Age 55 and over gets 10% off or a free drink
24. Denny’s – Age 55 and over gets 10% off – AARP members and guest gets 20% off between 4pm – 10pm
25. Dunkin’ Donuts – Age 55 and over gets 10% off or free coffee
26. Einstein’s Bagels – Age 60 and over gets 10% off baker’s dozen of bagels
27. El Pollo Loco – Age 55 and over gets 10% off
28. Elephant Bar Restaurant – Age 60 and over gets 20% off when they register for a Senior Explorer VIP card
29. Friendly’s Restaurant and Ice Cream – Age 60 and over gets a discounted price on any order.
30. Fuddrucker’s Worlds Greatest Hamburger – Age 55 and over gets 10% off any senior platter
31. Gatti’s Pizza – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
32. Golden Corral – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
33. Grandy’s – Age 65 and over gets 10% off
34. Ground Round Bar and Grill – Age 60 and over gets 15% off every Monday
35. Hardee’s – Age 65 and over gets a beverage for $0.33 everyday
36. Hoss’s Family Steak and Sea House – Age 60 and over gets 10% off from 11am – 1:30pm & from 4pm -close. Save 25% from 1:30pm – 4pm – Monday thru Saturdays.
37. IHOP – Age 55 and over gets 10% off
38. Jack in the Box – Age 55 and over gets up to 20% off
39. KFC – Age 55 and over gets a free small drink with any meal
40. Krispy Kreme – Age 50 and over gets 10% off
41. Le Peep Restaurant – Age 55 and over gets 10% off
42. Long John Silver’s – Age 55 and over gets various discounts at different locations
43. Lord Ashleys Pub and Eatery – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
44. Luby’s – Age 50 and over gets 20% off
45. Macayo’s Mexican Restaurant – Age 60 and over gets 20% off after signing up for a free senior card
46. McDonald’s – Age 55 and over gets a discounts on coffee everyday
47. Mrs. Fields – Age 60 and over gets 10% off at participating locations
48. O’Charleys – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
49. Old Country Buffet – Age 60 will receive various discounts after purchasing a senior card for $1
50. Po’Boys Creole Cafe – Age 55 and over gets 20% off from 2-7pm – Sundays through Thursdays
51. Ponderosa Steakhouse – Age 60 receive rotating senior deals between 11am -4om everyday
52. Popeye’s Fried Chicken – Age 55 and over gets 10% off or a free drink
53. Premier Diner – Age 62 and over gets 10% off
54. Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory – Age 65 and over gets 20% off
55. Roy Rogers – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
56. Ryan’s Grill, Buffet and Bakery – Age 60 and over with a Ryans Senior Club card receives senior discounts
57. Schlotzky’s Deli – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
58. Scotts Seafood Grill and Bar – Age 55 and over gets 20% off
59. Shoney’s – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
60. Sizzlers – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
61. Sonic – Age 60 and over gets 10% off or free beverage
62. Steak ‘n Shake – Age 50 and over gets 10% off every Monday & Tuesday
63. Subway – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
64. Sweet Tomatoes – Age 62 and over gets 10% off
65. Taco Bell – Age 65 and over gets 5% off; free beverages for seniors
66. Taco Bueno – Get 10% off – age varies by location
67. Taco Time – Age 55 and over gets 10% off
68. TCBY – Age 55 and over gets 10% off
69. Tea Room Cafe – Age 50 and over gets 10% off
70. Village Inn – Age 60 and over gets 10% off
71. Waffle House – Age 60 and over gets 10% off every Monday
72. Wendy’s – Age 55 and over gets 10% off
73. Whataburger – Age 62 and over gets 10% off or a free small coffee
74. White Castle – Age 62 and over gets 10% off
I love to eat at Denny’s mainly because 2 of my kids will eat free when I purchase a meal and I can get breakfast anytime of the day. Denny’s is another cheap eat for me where I usually spend less then $10 whenever we visit.
The great thing is that the waitresses will write two different checks/orders for one table. I had went for my sons birthday and ask the waitress to write two separate checks for the same table. One check was for one paying adult meal, and two kids meal free, and the other check was for a free grand slam for my sons birthday, and since he is under 18, he didn’t have to show ID. I was supposed to use a 20% check on that visit with my meal, but I totally forgot to but hey, there is always next time.
Please click on the link below to get your Denny’s and check when kids eat free at your location because every location have different days and time.
The staff here are very friendly as well, they did mess up one of my order, but was more then willing to redo my order for my little guy.
To receive the birthday grand slam offer, you will have to sign up to Dennys email club and enter everyone’s birthdays. Kids don’t have to show any proof of birthday, but adults have to show an ID with their birthday. Plese click on the following link to join Dennys club and start receiving your FreeNess on http://dennysd.in/17V4jzl.
My kids love Gator Dockside on Tuesday Nights. One kids eat free per paying adult so since I go there with my three kids. I will order an entree and get one meal free, and my other son will order an appetizer and get a kids meal free for my younger son so it works out. Please check with you Gator Dockside if you can get a kids meal free when ordering an appetizer before ordering. By the way, kids get a free refill on their drinks, my kids always get chocolate milk.
We’ll go there for 5:30pm and leave at 8:30pm – yes I spend my Tuesday nights at Gator Dockside with my three little bundle of happiness. I will order the kids mac and cheese meal for my littlest tike because he has no patience to wait for us to order what we want. The waitresses are so nice that they will place his order without us being ready to place our whole order. Kids will visit the Clown and get their face paint and get whatever shape balloon they like while the food is being prepared. They will eat their dinner at the table while they play bingo at 6:30pm.
The waitress always gives my three kids a dessert although we always order two kids meals which makes me appreciate and love this place even more – it is so kid friendly and the waiters always smile and play with the kiddies. It is a fun filled evening with my boys that I enjoy a great deal.
I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for great food and a kids friendly atmosphere. Please click on the following link to get your closest Gator Dockside location http://bit.ly/18Obhaz
This is another great recipe book for anyone who is diabetic. Recipes seem delicious, I can have hams, eggs, sausage and fruits anytime for breakfast.
Top 20 Diabetic breakfast recipes is a free downloadable booklet that you may view anytime you like. Please click here http://bit.ly/19oXWbl for your free booklet. A low sugar diet can help to lose weight with minimal exercise, but you should as a doctor before doing so.
All my make-up people, get your free Physician Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Fake Out Mascara today. Expires October 31, 2013
I am not a make-up person, but it wouldn’t hurt to get this for free. I can make a gift basket with this and other products I received for free and give it to someone I know or an acquaintance, even a teacher or friend.
To receive this mascara for free, please click on the following link to get your rebate form http://bit.ly/15TS30x
Excerpt taken from offer page:
To receive your mail-in rebate:1) Purchase the specially marked Physicians Formula® Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin FakeOut™ Mascara product between 11/1/12 and 10/31/13.2) Print out and mail this completed form along with the TRY ME FREE label attached to the product and your original sales receipt with purchase price circled.
3) Rebate must be postmarked by 11/15/13. Offer expires October 31 st, 2013.
Limit one rebate per household (2 rebates per household accepted for Rhode Island residents only). Rebate amount is the purchase price of Organic
wear 100% Natural Origin FakeOut™ Mascara not including tax. Maximum value is $9.95.
Not valid on any other Physicians Formula product. Requests from groups, post office
boxes, or organizations will not be honored. Fraudulent submission of multiple requests
could result in federal prosecution under U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 USC, Section 1341
and 1342). Offer good in USA only. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. If
you do not receive your rebate within 10 weeks, visit www.cmspromocheck.com or call 877-
322-8355. Please keep copies of all materials submitted. Cannot be used in conjunction
with any other offer.
This is a must for me, and I am happy I found this. There is a surplus of spiders where I live, and now I’ll be a little more calm when my chart arrives. Chart includes poisonous spiders, low risk spiders, deadly and dangerous spiders and what to do in the event you’re bitten by a spider.
I have even call the exterminator for the spiders because I didn’t recognize that specific one and I was scared for my little ones. I will definitely paste this Local Spider Identification Chart in my home.
There is spider charts available for the United States, Canada and Australia. Please click on the following link to get your chart http://bit.ly/12symzV. Website is a termite site so you might find other content that you may like.
This is an easy process, but I haven’t tried them as yet. Kindermint buys all designer clothing and donates whatever they cannot buy.
According to Kindermint website, You have to pay them $4.95, and they will ship you the box to mail the items in – shipping is free and you will receive a refund for the $4.95 once they receive the box and items. Please read the guidelines and fine prints. Sell your kids designer cloth http://bit.ly/16jY0no
Excerpt taken from Kindermint website:
Kindermint’s concierge service makes it easy to get rid of your kids’ outgrown clothes and outfit them in the next size up. Here’s how it works:
1. Order a free MINT PACK from Kindermint
Your Mint Pack will arrive in 2-4 business days via USPS mail.
2. Stuff the MINT PACK full of kids clothes you wish to sell.
Once the Mint Pack arrives, pack it full! Be sure to include your Packing Slip in the Mint Pack before you seal it.
The brochure is yours to keep, and has your tracking number on it.
3. Drop the Pre-Paid MINT PACK in the mail (UPS, FedEx or USPS)
You can ship your pre-paid Mint Pack by UPS. FedEx or USPS.
Shipping generally takes 4-15 business days. Track your MINT PACK online at www.kindermint.com, using the unique ID on the brochure.
4. Cash in! Your choice of check or deposit to your PayPal account.
Upon receipt of your Mint Pack, Kindermint will appraise your clothing and issue a credit which you can withdraw by check or a PayPal deposit. You may view a copy of your appraisal in your account.
If any of your items do not meet Kindermint’s quality standards, we will issue a Receipt of Donation for tax write-off purposes.
I love to grill and love BBQ so I am enjoying reading these tips. Reading this guide makes me want do some grilling for dinner tonight. Below is page 11 from Weber’s Girls Guide to Grilling. You will have to click on the link below to view the whole guide because its too much to add on this post.
Excerpt taken from Weber’s Girls Guide to Grilling
How to Start Your Grill
Now, let’s get going. Step one: Starting the fire.
To start a charcoal grill:
• Remove the lid and open all air vents
before building the fire.
• Mound the briquets into a pyramid-shaped
pile or pile the charcoal
into a Weber® RapidFire® chimney starter.
• Place either Weber® FireStartersTM lighter
cubes (they are non-toxic, odorless, and
tasteless) or crumbled newspaper under
the pile of briquets and light.
• When coals are covered with a light grey
ash (usually 25 to 30 minutes), arrange the
coals with long-handled tongs according
to the cooking method you are going to
• For additional smoke flavor,
consider adding hardwood chips or
chunks (soaked in water for at least
30 minutes and drained) or moistened
fresh herbs such as rosemary, thyme, or
bay leaves. Place the wet wood or herbs
directly on the coals just before you begin
(We purposely left out instructions for using lighter fluid. That’s
because we think the choices previously outlined are superior. Lighter
fluid is messy and can impart a
chemical taste to your food unless
it is thoroughly burned off. If you
choose to use lighter fluid, follow
the manufacturer’s instructions
and NEVER add lighter fluid to a
To start your gas grill:
• Open the lid. Check that all burner control knobs are turned to off and that your
fuel tank is not empty.
• Turn the gas supply on at the source.
• Light the grill according to the
manufacturer’s directions, using either the
igniter switch or a match, if necessary.
Generally, when light-ing a gas grill, only
one burner should be turned on for ignition. Once the fire has begun, other
burners can be turned on.
• Close the lid and preheat the grill until
the thermometer reaches 500˚F to 550˚F.
This will take 10 to 15 minutes. To cook,
adjust burner controls as the recipe
Please click here to view full pages of Weber’s Girls Guide to Grilling http://bit.ly/169TI4h