This is an easy process, but I haven’t tried them as yet. Kindermint buys all designer clothing and donates whatever they cannot buy.
According to Kindermint website, You have to pay them $4.95, and they will ship you the box to mail the items in – shipping is free and you will receive a refund for the $4.95 once they receive the box and items. Please read the guidelines and fine prints. Sell your kids designer cloth http://bit.ly/16jY0no
Excerpt taken from Kindermint website:
Kindermint’s concierge service makes it easy to get rid of your kids’ outgrown clothes and outfit them in the next size up. Here’s how it works:
1. Order a free MINT PACK from Kindermint
Your Mint Pack will arrive in 2-4 business days via USPS mail.
2. Stuff the MINT PACK full of kids clothes you wish to sell.
Once the Mint Pack arrives, pack it full! Be sure to include your Packing Slip in the Mint Pack before you seal it.
The brochure is yours to keep, and has your tracking number on it.
3. Drop the Pre-Paid MINT PACK in the mail (UPS, FedEx or USPS)
You can ship your pre-paid Mint Pack by UPS. FedEx or USPS.
Shipping generally takes 4-15 business days. Track your MINT PACK online at www.kindermint.com, using the unique ID on the brochure.
4. Cash in! Your choice of check or deposit to your PayPal account.
Upon receipt of your Mint Pack, Kindermint will appraise your clothing and issue a credit which you can withdraw by check or a PayPal deposit. You may view a copy of your appraisal in your account.
If any of your items do not meet Kindermint’s quality standards, we will issue a Receipt of Donation for tax write-off purposes.
Here is another great offer that I had signed up for with my three little munchkins. Sign up for Enfamil newsletter and you will receive over $250 in items and coupons.
I receive so many items for my kids and still continue to receive items for my 1 and half year old. Enfamil allows one offer per email address.
Please click on the following link to sign up and start receiving all the great savings for your newborn http://bit.ly/19dPYlm.
Okay, I have been doing this for years now, and not many people know about this deal. There are many ways to get free tokens from Chuck E. Cheese’s, but I will tell you 2 guaranteed ways
1. Take you child’s report card to Chuck E. Cheese’s and you will get free tokens for their grades
2. Go to the Chuck E. Cheese Deals and Offers Rewards and you will see a lot of rewards, you may use one per child – if you have five kids then you can redeem five rewards. Each reward gives you 10 tokens, so I usually get 30 tokens from this for my three kids. I usually use this reward because you get 4 rewards on one paper printed, and if you’re familiar with Photoshop, then you can shrink the size and print about 8 on one paper like I do(save ink, paper, and money at Chuck E. Cheese’s – win win)
Most of the time I take my kids to Chuck E. Cheese’s, it is totally free unless they want fries or something. Once I receive 136 tokens free from Chuck E. Cheese’s with all my coupons, but coupons are not available at all times so come back or sign up for my news letter, and you get all my great freebies.
You can also join their email club and enter your child’s birthday, and you will receive an email for 100 free tickets on their birthday and also 6 months before their birthday. Chuck E.Cheese gave 20 free tokens for kids birthdays, but they cut back like many other places.
Play Chuckee Cheese game online and get 50 tickets to print for free.
100 ticket from birthday + 50 online game ticket + tickets you win at Chuckee Cheese<–hopefully it is 50 then you can get a cotton candy like my kids or save up all your tickets for a big prize. Tickets do fade after a few months so beware.
FYI – There is also a coupon here to get 100 tokens for $20.
Barnes and Nobles summer reading program give each kid a free book from a list of choices when they read eight books during their summer break. Books to choose from are different for each grade category.
Barnes and Noble has this reading program every year, and this year it is call Imagination Destination. It is a great incentive for kids for their hard work reading during the summer. Barnes and Noble offer a variation of good/free deals so please check out my website for more offers from this great store. My kids enjoy going to Barnes and Noble for their quiet reading time.
Please Click Here to be Redirected to Barnes and Noble Summer Reading Program Page With More Information and Reading Journal
Kids can choose one free book from the list below when the Barnes and Noble Summer Reading Program Reading Journal is Given to a staff member:
- Calendar Mysteries Series #1: January Joker — Ron Roy
- DK Readers: Lego Legends of Chima: Tribes of Chima — DK Publishing
- Fancy Nancy: Nancy Clancy, Super Sleuth — Jane O’ Connor
- Jorge el curioso: El baile — H.A. Rey
- My Little Pony: Meet the Ponies of Ponyville — Olivia London
- National Geographic Readers Series: Dolphins — Melissa Stewart
- Pete the Cat: Play Ball — James Dean
- The Adventures of Captain Underpants — Dav Pikey
- Elray Jakes Walks the Plank — Sally Warner
- How to Train Your Dragon — Cressida Cowell
- Ramona Quimby, Age 8 — Beverly Cleary
- Traitor in the Shipyard: A Caroline Mystery — Kathleen Ernst
- Al Capone Does My Shirts — Gennifer Choldenko
- Books of Beginning Series #1: The Emerald Atlas — John Stephens
- Esperanza renace — Pam Munoz Ryan
- Hoot — Carl Hiaasen
- Remarkable — Elizabeth Foley
- The Tail of Emily Windsnap — Liz Kessler
- Tuesdays at the Castel — Jessica Day George
- Wings of Fire Book One: The Dragonet Prophecy — Tui T. Sutherland
Home Depot and Lowes building workshop/clinic is very similar in what they do and teaches the kids. I attend both Home Depot and Lowes workshop and enjoyed both the same with my three kids and husband. The best part is everything is free, and you get to take your project home at the end. I also saw people signing up and take their package to go.
Home Depot offer this free workshop on the first Saturday of every month. All workshops begin at 9am in every Home Depot store in the country. Kids gets to build a different item every time they go ranging from cars, trucks, mail boxes, mothers day gift, fathers day gift, bird houses and any other awesome projects. Workshop is for age 5 to 10 years old but the staff are very friendly and often let kids who are age 2 and up build their own craft project.
Please click here to register for Home Depot Kids workshop
Staff gives kids a similar but a smaller apron like their and also an achievement pin. Home Depot have a registration page for there workshop but you can also walk in.
Lowes building clinic is on Saturday July 27 and Sunday, July 28th. The clinic available on those dates are to build your own free Toy Story R.C car. I went to two of these events already with my husband and three kids. My kids loved it so much that they didn’t want to leave and cannot wait for the next building clinic. It is a great bonding experience for parents and kids or older siblings with their younger siblings. Most Lowes employees are generous and will let 2 year olds build their own car, but I think the age limit is 5-12 year olds. Please register and have this experience with you child at least once if you haven’t already. I must warn you that it gets pretty loud in there with all the hammers banging on the nails. It is better to register for there workshop clinic because space do fill up. Please click on the following link to be redirect to Toy Story page, http://bit.ly/1dB0QHB